Capital Sacco originated from the Union Banking Section (UBS) of the then giant Meru Central Farmers Co-operative Union (MCFCU) in 1974 offering savings and credit servicesto its members. The MCFCU drew its
CoreTEC Systems & Solutions Limited is the vendor of our ERP software that we use for the Sacco’s normal operations
Kenya Data Networks provides with connectivity solutions as well as our internet service provider.
Symphony provides the Sacco with hardware solutions like laptops, servers and storage.
M-SACCO is a mobile banking services offered by Capital SACCO. You can
easily accessing your SACCO saving account by Just dial *346# from your Safaricom line and begin enjoying the convenience of banking from your mobile phone at anytime. You can also check your account balance or request for a mini-statement.
- To apply for M-SACCO service, visit any Capital Sacco branch near you where you will fill a form and attach a copy of your National ID.
- Upon receiving the M-Sacco registration confirmation message (SMS) and START KEY, you are required to change your starting PIN (START KEY) to PIN of your choice as long as it is 4 digits.
- Dial *346# to get to M-Sacco Service menu. If it is the first time you are accessing this service, you will be required to change your starting PIN in order to access full menu.
- To change PIN, select answer/ok/reply depending on your handset and enter your starting PIN. You will be requested to enter your new PIN and finally confirm your new PIN.
- After changing your PIN you will receive an SMS saying “Your PIN has been changed successfully”.
- Use this new PIN always for your M-Sacco transactions.
- Dial *346# to access the M-Sacco menu. The menu will have the following options;
1. Cash Advance
3. Loan repayment
4. Balance enquiry
To withdraw money from your FOSA account to M-Pesa;
- Select option 2.
- Then select account number,
- Press ok/enter/reply and confirm the option
- Enter amount to withdraw e.g. 1000
- Enter your M-Sacco PIN
- Wait for confirmation
B) Balance inquiry
- Select option 4 for balance enquiry
- Select account number
- Enter your M-Sacco PIN
- Wait for the reply
- Go to your M-Pesa menu
- Select Paybill option
- You will be requested to enter Business number, enter: 520100 (Capital Sacco pay bill number)
- Enter the FOSA account number e.g. (122xx44). Do not include the hyphens in between the digits because the account number will not be recognized.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit then press ok/send
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN and press ok/Send
- You will receive confirmations from M-Pesa that “Confirmed, Kshsxxx sent to Capital Sacco for account 122xx44”and from M-Sacco that “You have deposited Kshsxxx to account No. 122xx44”
Other services include Co-op agency, ATM Services,Equity Agency and M-Pesa
Equity Bank Services
The Capital Sacco has partnered with equity bank to offer services to their customers across all the SACCO branches. The Central Bank has licensed Capital Sacco through Equity bank to carry out agent banking business.
These services include cash deposits
and withdrawal among others.
Other services include M-Sacco, Co-op agency, ATM Services,and M-Pesa
Its time you start using SACCO Link ATM!
The Sacco Link ATM card is
a pocket sized visa electron card that enables Sacco members to access their cash through Co-operative Bank ATM's as well as any VISA branded ATM country wide. You can also use it to shop, pay for your fuel and much more, at no additional cost, wherever visa is accepted. And what's more, you do not have to have a co-operative bank account to have it. Ask your branch Manager for SACCO Link card and start enjoying convenient services.
Other services include M-Sacco, Co-op agency, Equity
Agency and M-Pesa
Page 1 of 8