SHARE DEPOSIT ACCOUNT
- This is a unit of ownership of the SACCO and members earn dividends on the same annually when declared.
- The Share Capital is not withdraw-able but can be sold or transferred to an existing member upon one’s withdrawal from the SACCO.
- The minimum share capital is Kshs.6, 000.00 or 300 shares of Kshs.20.00 each
- Original and copy of national ID or Passport
- Passport photograph (taken at the branch)
- Letter of introduction/Referee
- Become a Shareholder of a fast growing Sacco
- Attractive dividends (previous rate 15%, 21%, 22%)
- Minimum shares – Ksh 10,000 per member ( Payable in a maximum of five installments)
- Maximum shares – 20% of total share capital
- Shares are transferable to other members upon exit from the Sacco