• Loan term of up to 3 years.
• Loan amount dependent on ability
• Lending in accordance with Sacco lending policy
• Loan security fund with 10% exemption based on security pledged
• Flexible repayment frequency
• This is a unit of ownership of the SACCO and members earn dividends on the same annually when declared.
• The Share Capital is not withdraw-able but can be sold or transferred to an existing member upon one’s withdrawal from the SACCO.
• The minimum share capital is Kshs.6, 000.00 or 300 shares of Kshs.20.00 each
The Junior Account offers a lot of benefits while teaching your child the joy of savings and securing financial future.
This is a transnational account designed for children below the age of 18 years for the safe keeping of money.
This is an account meant for youth with a zero opening balance.
This is an account meant for dairy and coffees farmers with a zero opening balance.
This is an account meant for dairy and coffees farmers with a zero opening balance
This product is tailored to suit the needs of investment groups.
It targets both incorporated groups and non- incorporated groups
Account ORDINARY ACCOUNTSHARED DEPOSIT ACCOUNTGROUP ACCOUNTJUNIOR ACCOUNTBIDII ACCOUNTCURRENT ACCOUNTVIJANA ACCOUNT
© Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved. Developed By: Oceans Kenya